We now have the schedule for our kids Proton Pack Build and Slime Labs! Please bring the young ‘Busters so we can train them correctly! We’ll provide the materials for free, and the kids can create them and take them home!
Proton Pack Build
Saturday, 10 a.m. – Kids Corner
Saturday, 2:30 p.m. – Kids Corner
Sunday, 1 p.m. – Kids Corner
Come one, come all! Whether you’re a Ghostbuster or a regular festival attendee, we invite you to take part in our Haunted Artifacts Scavenger Hunt on Saturday!
If you’ve played 2009′s “Ghostbusters: The Video Game,” you’re aware of the haunted artifacts that you need to collect. Just consider this the real version. You’ll go around the Cahaba Grand and look for the items listed below. Once you find them, whip out your trusty smartphone and scan the QR code. The link will take you to a website where you’ll hear a brief story about each item. Take a photo of yourself with it, then continue on. When you find them all, come back to the ALGB table and prove it.
There are two prizes:
- If you’re the first regular festival attendee to find all the items, you will win your choice of a shirt from the Alabama Ghostbusters online shirt store. You pick, we pay and have it shipped to you. You’ll also get a certificate acknowledging your accomplishment.
- If you’re a GB franchise member, you will win the “Spores, Molds and Fungus” award Saturday night at the private GB-only dinner.
The scavenger hunt happens only on Saturday, May 25, and you must find all the items and claim your victory by 6 p.m.
We’re not showing you the photos of the items because we want to make it a little bit harder, but here is a list of what you’ll be looking for. You can always reference the video game artifacts online to help a little, though. Good luck!
- Summoner Bell
- Stay Puft Figure
- Asmodeus’ Hotline
- 3-Toed Jenkins’ Midnight Goose
- Ali El-Baluu’s Irksome Rug
- Possessed Bell-Bottom Jeans
- Broccoli Queen Autobiography
- Swiss Death Clock
- The Unruly Beard of V. Belascu
- Singing Slime
- Cruel Oven
- The Skull of Ivo Shandor
- Phantom Flush Toilet
- Ghostbusters DVD
- Traffic Cone
- Reluctant Reading Lamp
- Wheel of Alabaster Wretch